Coming December 4Th and 5TH –
• Review of the NFPA 1035 Standard for Youth Firesetting Intervention Specialist I.
• The extent of the youth firesetting problem and justification for local youth firesetting prevention and intervention programs
• Examination of the typologies of firesetting and the motivation behind firesetting behaviors.
• Identification, intake, screening, disposition and follow-up
• Youth firesetting educational interventions.
NOTE: The class limit is 22 students.
DATE: December 4 & 5, 2018
TIME: 8AM to 5PM
COST: $100 for Sonoma County FPO Members
$150 for Non-Members
Santa Rosa Utilities Field Operations (UFO)
35 Stony Point Rd,
Santa Rosa CA 95401