• The scope and authority of local departments relative to fire and life safety Statutes and Regulations.
• The review of Health and Safety Codes that relate to inspection responsibilities.
• The continuing need for awareness of State Fire Safety Laws and Regulations on local fire jurisdictions.
• The correct understanding and use of modifications to model Building and Fire Codes.
• The applicability and content of Title 19, California Code of Regulations.
• Relevant fire and life safety information not found in other Building and Fire Codes or code classes.
See flyer for more info..